Here is the next show that we MIGHT attend. I'm still not 100% decided yet on whether or not we'll be there; will update soon on that. There'll also be a Sweepstakes competition on the same day--never been to one, we'll see if it's fun! Really doubt Lyra will be winning anything since she is COMPLETELY, utterly out of coat, but I figured it'll be good practice for the both of us.
Also since the next local shows will be allll the way in September (such a long break in between!), I think I just might bring Lyra to next week's show. The shows in September will be FCI ones again--we only have about 4 in a year, so hopefully Lyra is in much better condition then!
This is where I update news on shows that any of my dogs are entered in, or shows at which I'm just a spectator.